What does it do?
The main active ingredient in Pure Lash G-Complex is castor oil, long known in folk medicine as a hair conditioner, and its effects have been proven by scientific experiments. Nature offers many other miracle ingredients, the effects of which we have tried to harness in the development of this serum. Other precious oils such as argan oil, jojoba oil, grapeseed oil, lime seed oil, broccoli seed oil, safflower seed oil and apricot kernel oil are also beneficial for hair follicles, hair fibres and the skin, as the serum also pampers, nourishes and moisturises the skin thanks to its vitamin E content.
When will the results be visible?
It's important to know that PURE LASH G-Complex is not a magic formula, as genetics have a strong influence on our eyelash and eyebrow populations. Although the functional active ingredients in the serum boost hair follicle function, accelerate hair growth and strengthen hairs, regular use of the product can result in more visible and healthier eyelashes and eyebrows even in a short period of time, it does not trigger hair growth in areas where there are no hair follicles. Our trials have shown that some people have achieved spectacular results in just a few weeks with regular use of Pure Lash G-Complex, but others may need more patience.
Natural eyelash oil that is also included in the serum
- Castor oil: stimulates blood circulation in the skin, hair growth, stimulates hair follicles. The use of castor oil can make eyelashes and eyebrow hairs stronger, thicker and more hydrated.
- Macadamia nut oil. Makes hairs stronger and more flexible.
- Argan oil: Argan oil is rich in vitamin A, antioxidants and fatty acids. It is recommended to use daily on eyelashes and eyebrows.
- Jojoba oil. It is moisturising, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial.
- Apricot kernel oil: an oil rich in vitamins A and E, which, thanks to its vitamin content, can play a role in the fight against ageing and help to regenerate the skin. It also has anti-inflammatory properties and relieves eczema.
- Olive oil. It is an excellent antioxidant, regenerative and anti-inflammatory agent, a rich source of essential fatty acids, and is beneficial in the treatment of skin and hair disorders such as itching, irritation, brittleness and excessive hair loss.
- Grapeseed oil. Helps the hair to retain its moisture, thus preventing hair breakage. Cold-pressed grapeseed oil contains natural antioxidants that block the production of DHT (dihydrotestosterone), the hormone responsible for hair loss.
- Vitamin E: An effective eyelash nourisher and conditioner, regular use of this vitamin helps to make eyelashes thicker and grow more intensely. It is also a powerful antioxidant - it binds harmful free radicals in the body - and an excellent anti-inflammatory, so it is also recommended for problem skin.
Use: Apply morning and evening to thoroughly cleansed lashes and brows. If you apply too much serum, you may experience an oily effect. Wait a few minutes for it to dry before applying make-up, otherwise the eyeliner will be less long-lasting or may slip during application.
Ingredient list: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil*, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil*, Brassica Oleracea (Broccoli) Seed Oil*, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil*, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Seed Oil*, Tocopherol (*organic).
Packaging: 6 ml - the product comes in a spiral case
Shelf life: 12 months from opening
Animal-free, vegan, handmade product. Only natural ingredients of the highest quality are used.